You don’t have to be a professional videographer to start using video in your real estate business. However, if you’re filming videos for your listings, you’ll probably find that unless you film the entire video on a tri-pod, there’s going to be a certain level of shakiness to the video. If you have shaky videos, all is not lost. In fact, it’s pretty easy to stabilize shaky movements in the editing process. In this week’s video tech tip, Todd Crowell shows you how to use YouTube’s free editing features to improve and smooth out your shaky videos. Watch the live video for a step-by-step tutorial or follow these steps:
- Login to your YouTube account and select Video Manager
- Locate your video and select Edit
- Select Enhancements near the top of your Video page
- Select Stabilize (located in the upper right hand corner of the Enhancement page)
- Select SAVE to save the updated video
Thanks for watching! Please feel free to share any tips you have for improving shaky videos.
If you’re in the Dallas/FT. Worth area, please be sure to sign up for “Video Internet Marketing” on Aug. 19th at MetroTex Association of REATORS – Grapevine!