For those who couldn’t make it the first time, Lawyers Title Lathram Pou & Associates is bringing back “Working in the Cloud”! Join us at their new and state of the art training room in Dallas for a day in the clouds. Lunch is being sponsored by Nations Home Warranty, Arch Foundation Repair & Green Scene Home Inspections.
Class will be from 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. on Dec 14th.
About the Course: In this challenging market, REALTORS need to be efficient and productive at all times. The ability to keep files in-synch and accessible while on-the-go is a key element to success in this busy lifestyle. Cloud computing and paperless systems support this model and enable agents to be more responsive to their customers’ needs than ever before. Never be caught without the information you need again!
- The efficiencies of storing data in the sky
- Working with Dropbox, the cloud computing hybrid
- Dropbox vs. SkyDrive vs. Google Drive vs. iCloud
- Email Exchange with Office 365
- Reducing costs with online documents and communications
- Free PDF Creation
- Getting organized with paperless file systems
- Electronic Signatures with DocuSign & Adobe
- File sharing with customers, clients & vendors
- The highest ranked scanner for going paperless
- Google Apps for Business – Why or Why not?
3 hours TX MCE Credit TREC #03-00-054-24150