Mark Porter Live is headed abroad! CRS Espana (Spain) is sponsoring a full-day, hands on course on Outlook E-Marketing Strategies. Mark will be teaching the Ten hardcore “how-to’s” for using Microsoft Outlook in Real Estate! Create one e-mail address for life, increase traffic to your website, save money and choose the best domain name for your branding. Plus 8 reasons to say, “I knew Microsoft Outlook could do that; now I know how” and the definitive solution: replacing your current contact manager with Microsoft Outlook.
- Personalized Mass Mail Merge that serves your marketing efforts without burning time
- The Coolest Looking Messages
- Professional Auto Signatures that SAVE TIME and promote your branding!
- Consistent Communication with Your Sphere of Influence with Outlook E-Marketing Strategies in Real Estate
- A Permanent E-mail Address that that fits your branding style
- Cheap E-mail Services without holding you hostage
- The e-mail address and market strategy integration
- You and Outlook – Organized and Under Control!
- Attachments – Understanding the Finer Points of Attachment
- Appropriate E-Marketing Etiquette to keep your audience listening
- Contact Management – Everything you need to know about Consolidating, Importing and Exporting your Contact Database
- Sorting Out Which Version of Office and Outlook
Students who attend the Outlook E-Marketing Strategies course will receive 8 hours toward their CRS designation. Let Mark teach you how to achieve more of what you desire from today’s most popular productivity tool – Microsoft Outlook!
This is a “hands on” course. Come prepared! To ensure you will be able to start class with the rest of the students please do the following well before the day of class.
- Bring a fully functioning notebook or laptop computer and power supply with functioning WiFi.
- Have Microsoft Office version 2003, 2007 or 2010 installed and windows updates updated. (A 60 day free trial of Microsoft Office 2010 can be downloaded at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try/)
- Bring your login and passwords for all e-mail accounts, domain name accounts and website accounts.
- If you have it handy, bring a power strip and extension cord in case the facility has a limited supply.
If you do not have access to a notebook computer or laptop, you may share. We suggest sharing only with a “tech savvy” attendee. All attendees must pay the required class fees.