9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Outlook E-Marketing Strategies <- Click Course Title to Register
Learn the Ten hardcore “how-to’s” for using Microsoft Outlook in Real Estate! Create one e-mail address for life, increase traffic to your website, save money and choose the best domain name for your branding. Plus 8 reasons to say, “I knew Microsoft Outlook could do that; now I know how” and the definitive solution: replacing your current contact manager with Microsoft Outlook.
- Personalized Mass Mail Merge that serves your marketing efforts without burning time
- The Coolest Looking Messages
- Professional Auto Signatures that SAVE TIME and promote your branding!
- Consistent Communication with Your Sphere of Influence with Outlook E-Marketing Strategies in Real Estate
- A Permanent E-mail Address that that fits your branding style
- Cheap E-mail Services without holding you hostage
- The e-mail address and market strategy integration
- You and Outlook – Organized and Under Control!
- Attachments – Understanding the Finer Points of Attachment
- Appropriate E-Marketing Etiquette to keep your audience listening
- Contact Management – Everything you need to know about Consolidating, Importing and Exporting your Contact Database
3 Hours TX MCE Credit TREC #03-00-054-24148
1:30pm-4:30pm – Profitable Social Media <- Click Course Title to Register
Tired of not seeing any results from Social Networking? Get the Social Media “Rules of Etiquette” that will help you see actual results from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, & Blogging. Learn how to get from lead generation to conversion and on to closing faster than ever. Make the shift from social network Time Killer to Profit Maker.
- How to Use Facebook and Twitter in Real Estate
- New Ideas You Cannot Find in Your Local Market
- Connecting to Your Sphere of Influence
- Creating an Effective Facebook Business Page
- Organizing Target Lists in Facebook & Twitter
- Blogging to create more closings and Happier Clients
- Instant content you can really Blog about
- Blogging for business, better communication & SEO
- 7 pitfalls to avoid in Social Networking
- The Personalized, Professional and Marketing Friendly URL
- More Fans for More Closings
- Taking Advantage of YouTube Marketing
- Video techniques, posting, e-mailing & sharing
- 5 New Websites you need to know about
- Monitoring Your Online Reviews
3 hours TX MCE Credit TREC #03-00-054-24149