Join Kansas Association of REALTORS for the 2012 Midyear Meetings to attend GRI 104 Business Planning! Register at KansasRealtor.com
Better systems bring more peace and confidence. Peace, Confidence and Systems translate into more listings, happier clients and ultimately bigger profits. Whether you are flying by the seat of your pants or you feel like you have it pretty well together, you can benefit from an extra proactive review of your systems. This a guided interactive discussion on what is working, why and is there technology to make it better.
• Building systems that bring happy consumers to closings
• How to fix everything, the system review process
• The latest in high tech – high touch
• Action Plans in your contact manager.
• Getting Clarity of Focus
• High integrity and high profit for the consumers’ sake
• Going home with a business plan and a commitment
• Holding Expenses Accountable & Tracking Marketing Efforts
• Comparing budget numbers to successful agent benchmarks
• Budgeting for profit
• Easy Systems for Books, Budgeting and Profit
• An introduction to Quicken categories & budgets
Individuals who take this course will earn 1 GRI Credit. Kansas Elective CE Credit Pending.