This is a 2-day designation class, being held Feb 26-27th, 2014. Mark will be teaching Day 1: Technology and Instructor, Chris Bird will be teaching Day 2: Taxation. Register at www.NebraskaRealEstateEducation.com or view GRI Flyer.
GRI Technology Description: Get the latest tips, tricks and tools to run a profitable real estate business in an internet and technology driven market. This course will cover proven techniques for leveraging your website and social networking to bring you more business. Plus, get an overview on the best equipment, cutting edge technology tools like cloud computing, contact management, and the hottest smart phones apps in real estate designed to help you increase your productivity and make you more efficient and profitable.
• 10 Steps You Need to Know to Implement Email Exchange with Office 365
• Sharing Calendars, Email & More with an Assistant
• The latest and greatest features of Microsoft Outlook in the all new Office 365
• Going Paperless
• Keeping your Files Accessible and your devices in sync with Cloud Computing
• How to use Facebook in Real Estate
• The 7 pitfalls to avoid in Social Networking
• Free Tools to Develop your SEO Strategy and Manage your Online Reputation
• Choosing the Best Smart Phone for your business
• The hottest Smart Phone Apps for today’s agent
• Profitable Internet Marketing Strategies in Today’s Economy
• The contributing factors that lead to the top of search engine results
• The role of REALTOR.com in your web strategy
• Creating Action Plans that will help you save time and make more money
The GRI Designation is a mark of excellence that signifies the graduate is a cut above other real estate practitioners. It represents the knowledge and professionalism needed to perform successfully in today’s complex real estate field.
*Earn 9 hours CE credits #0434).