- This event has passed.
GRI 106 Technology – Lincoln, NE
March 8 @ 8:00 am - March 9 @ 5:00 pm$90 – $250
Join Nebraska REALTORS® Association for two days of GRI 106 Technology! Earn your GRI Designation with this action packed Technology course taught by expert Mark Porter.
Get the latest tips, tricks and tools to run a profitable real estate business in an internet and technology driven market. This course will cover proven techniques for leveraging your website and social networking to bring you more business. Plus, get an overview on the best cutting edge technology tools like cloud computing, contact management, and the hottest smart phones apps in real estate designed to help you increase your productivity and make you more efficient and profitable.
- Connecting to Today’s Hi-tech Internet Buyers and Sellers
- Sharing Calendars, Email & More with an Assistant
- Going Paperless
- Keeping your Files Accessible and your devices in sync with Cloud Computing
- How to use Facebook in Real Estate
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more
- The 7 pitfalls to avoid in Social Networking
- Free Tools to Develop your SEO Strategy and Manage your Online Reputation
- The hottest Smart Phone Apps for today’s agent
- Profitable Internet Marketing Strategies in Today’s Economy
- The contributing factors that lead to the top of search engine results
- Building a consumer centric website
- Creating Action Plans that will help you save time and make more money
The GRI Designation is a mark of excellence that signifies the graduate is a cut above other real estate practitioners. It represents the knowledge and professionalism needed to perform successfully in today’s complex real estate field.
Earn 12 Nebraska CE Credits (#0434)!
Register before March 2, 2018 for Early Pricing Specials:
$199 for REALTORS®
$225 for non-members
$90 for GRI’s
Regular Pricing (After March 2, 2018):
$225 for REALTORS®
$250 for non-members
$102.50 for GRI’s