The Kansas Association of REALTORS and the Kansas CRS Chapter present “Outlook E-Marketing Strategies” and “Tech Tips”.
Day 1: Outlook E-Marketing Strategies (Registration Flyer for Outlook E-Marketing on 12/08/2011)
Mark will be teaching the Ten hardcore “how-to’s” for using Microsoft Outlook in Real Estate! Create one e-mail address for life, increase traffic to your website, save money and choose the best domain name for your branding. Plus 8 reasons to say, “I knew Microsoft Outlook could do that; now I know how” and the definitive solution: replacing your current contact manager with Microsoft Outlook.
Students who attend the Outlook E-Marketing Strategies course will receive 8 hours toward their CRS designation. Students who attend both days, Outlook and Tech Tips will also receive GRI credit (as GRI 106 2-Day Tech Smart).For more information, please visit the website for the Kansas Association of REALTORS.
Let Mark teach you how to achieve more of what you desire from today’s most popular productivity tool – Microsoft Outlook! For the ultimate hands-on experience, please be sure to have Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010 installed on your computer PRIOR to class.
Day 2: Tech Smart (Registration Flyer for Tech Smart on 12/09/2011)
Today’s competitive real estate market requires agents to work fast, remain accessible and deliver information at a moment’s notice. That’s why more and more agents are using technology to give them the upper edge against their competition. The Tech Tips course provides the latest tips, tricks and tools for using Technology to help you remain viable and even grow your business in an internet driven market. Mark Porter will teach you how to use the right combination of wireless tools, apps, social networking and marketing to help you become more effective and profitable.
• Going Paperless
• Keeping your Files Accessible and your devices in sync with Cloud Computing
• How to use Facebook and Twitter in Real Estate
• The 7 pitfalls to avoid in Social Networking
• Video Marketing with YouTube
• Choosing the Best SmartPhone and Laptop for your business
• Change it here or change it there with Smartphone synchronization
• The hottest SmartPhone Apps for today’s agent
• Surf and check e-mail on the run
• How & Why to Blog to create more closings and Happier Clients
• Blogging for more business, better communication & search engine placement
• Profitable Internet Marketing Strategies in Today’s Economy
• How to promote your site and deliver the content that buyers are looking for
• Creating Action Plans that will help you save time and make more money