The Greater McAllen Association of REALTORS® presents CRS 206 Technologies to Advance Your Business in McAllen, TX! Please join us for an action-packed two days full of technology May 23-24th, 2017.
Download the Registration Flyer here!
GMAR Members may also register online here!
This two (2) day course will help you get a handle on technology and tools that work for you and your business and learn the latest “how to’s” on:
- Smartphones, iPads, Tablets & More: Learn the which, why and how on the latest technology
- Create an effective Facebook Business Page that serves your marketing efforts without burning time
- Websites and SEO Strategies: Learn how to bring business to your website with content marketing
- Microsoft Outlook: Top Secrets of Outlook E-Marketing Strategies in Real Estate
- Cloud Computing: Getting Mobile with DropBox
- Video and YouTube: Bring in business with video
- 10 Websites you MUST Know About
- The Hottest Apps in Real Estate
Earn 16 Credits towards your CRS Designation & 16 Hours of TX Elective CE Credit!
Cost: $400 Members or $450 Non-Members
Council of Resdential Specialists, CRS, CRS 206, CRS 206 Technologies to Advance Your Business, Technology